Contact Us

Help With ...
Submit Case
Contact Us
Help With ...
Submit Case
Contact Us
Interior Page Header Image Interior Page Header Image


5 Ways to Connect with 'Canes Central

Get Help With ... Online Self-Help

Access our robust knowledge base of online self-help articles and search for the answers to your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by clicking the Get Help With … link above.

Walk In

'Canes Central offices are located on the 1st Floor of the Student Services Building on the Coral Gables campus.  To promote social distancing, limited walk ins are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays.


Both virtual and in person appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.  Click here to schedule a virtual or in person appointment with 'Canes Central.

  • Note: Appointments will not be available at the beginning of the Fall 2021 semester, specifically during the week of Orientation (8/16-8/20) and the first week of classes (8/23-8/27).  The team will be available for increased walk in traffic, as well as via phones and cases.  Normal appointment hours will resume on 8/30.

Submit a Case

If you are unable to find the right answers through our online self-help tools, follow the steps on the Submit a Case page to submit an inquiry during business hours.


Speak live with one of our team members by calling (305) 284-IBIS (4247) between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays.


Physical Address

1307 Stanford Drive
Student Services Building, 1st Floor
Coral Gables, FL  33146

P.O. Box

University of Miami
P.O. Box 025551
Location 20
Miami, FL  33102-5551

'Canes Central Office Hours

Monday = 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday = 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday = 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday = 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday = 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Cashier's Office Hours

Monday = 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday = 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday = 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday = 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday = 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Prospective Undergraduate Students, Undergraduate Applicants, and Newly Admitted Undergraduate Students

The Office of Admission assists all prospective undergraduate students, undergraduate applicants, and newly admitted undergraduate students with all of their registration and records, billing and payment, and financial aid questions up to the point of when the first semester bills are released.  Click here to access the Office of Admission's contact information.

Note: This excludes the Accelerated BSN (ABSN) program.  All ABSN students contact 'Canes Central.

Quick Note on Financial Aid

  • New, incoming undergraduate students, , except for ABSN students, continue to work with the Office of Admission to address any of their financial aid questions until they arrive for Orientation.  These students can email for assistance.
  • At the point of Orientation, 'Canes Central will take over as the point of contact for new, incoming undergraduate students for all financial aid inquiries.

UOnline Students

Students enrolled in the University’s online programs through UOnline should contact the UOnline program directly.  Financial aid matters should be directed to  All other matters should be directed to

Academic Advisors / Faculty

As an academic advisor or faculty member, you have access to EAB/Navigate for your advisees and the students enrolled in your courses, respectively.  You can refer students directly to 'Canes Central and submit cases on their behalf by clicking on "Submit a Case" at the top of this site, selecting your designation, following the prompt to log into EAB/Navigate, selecting the student, and clicking the 'Canes Central Referral Form from the right side of their main student screen.  Simply enter their information and submit the referral to create a case with 'Canes Central.  This is the best method to submit any electronic requests to 'Canes Central.

If you do not have access to EAB/Navigate, please use the "UM Student Delegate/Proxy" selection on the "Submit a Case" link to submit a case with 'Canes Central on a student's behalf.